Elfinbook Reusable Notebook 2.0
Elfinbook Reusable Notebook has been upgraded to 2018 version.
The Elfinbook Reusable Notebook is built for the digital age while providing a classic pen and paper experience. With the touch and feel of a traditional notebook, the Elfinbook Reusable Notebook is endlessly reusable and connected to all of your favorite cloud services like Evernote, Onedrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
This notebook is designed for the innovator, the artist, the designer, the analyst, architectures and the student.
Draw endlessly and transfer your designs and drawings to your phone, tablet or computer with a single snap of the built-in app.
Got an exciting and new idea at the coffee shop? Quickly sketch it on paper and secure it by sending it to the cloud with your mobile app to work on it after you get home.
Write new music notes, create your next architectural design, design a business plan, paint a work of art. Snap it & save it. Fast. Reliable. Secure.
The best part is...
This is a Reusable Smart Notebook, you can simply wipe off your notes with your microwave oven, hair drier, or with a damp cloth.
The innovative patent pending synthetic smart paper can be reused over 500 times and provides an extremely smooth writing experience!
Two size, same price:
1. For Apple users, please search "CamScanner" in App Store.
2. For Android users, please search "CamScanner" in Google Play.
3. After registration, follow the quick tutorial on how to easily use the app and scan pages to the cloud.
1. Use CamScanner™ APP scanning to back up the notes.
2. The boundary of CamScanner™ can be inspected automatically! Any identified error can be corrected manually.
3. Multiple-scanning effects can be selected after snipping, e.g. Black-and-white scanning and color scanning.
Use the provided pen or one of our selected Pilot Frixion pens.
Storage, Classification & Searching
1. Save as PDF files in CamScanner™ APP.
2. Picture files can be reordered, removed and shared, etc.
3. Create different folders to manage the notes.
4. Quick searching is available by typing file titles.